Dear Everybody,
I spoke in church. (again) This was one of those times where Heavenly Father lets you do everything that you can, then takes care of everything. It is not that your effort was wasted, but it had nothing to do with the end result. Directly that is. I spent a couple hours trying to prepare the talk that would help the members and investigators the most. I prayed for inspiration, felt I should prepare it on a certain topic, then proceeded, periodically asking the advice of our Heavenly Father. I prepared a talk. It was all wonderfully written out so that I could read it and not have too many German mistakes. Then I went up to the pulpit to deliver what I had prepared. I did not read any of it. If I had not taken the time, it would have shown Heavenly Father that I did not care enough to receive His help. But because I gave my best, He made sure that I did better than I could on my own by not revealing my talk to me before I gave it. Less propagated error that way.
Have a great week. The scripture for this email is Doctrine and Covenants 76:5-6.
Alles Liebe!

No comments:
Post a Comment