I have come to a knowledge of the truth. The true church is the Seventh Day Adventists because they worship on Saturday, the true Sabbath day. Satan, who rules this world through the Illuminati and world leaders such as the Pope and President Obama, wants us all to worship on Sunday. That is why they are trying to pass a national Sunday law, (in this case the word national means, for all nations) to force us to worship on Sunday.
This all according to the video that our investigator stumbled upon on the Internet, and believed.
The irony is that the video was probably carefully placed by Satan to stop our investigator from making progress. Even more ironic is the fact that he knows from the Spirit that the Book of Mormon is true because he feels good when he reads in it, but can't understand why we need an addition to the Bible. To be fair, he didn't understand that they didn't have cameras during the time of Jesus until we explained it to him at our last appointment. He just lacks a concept of world history and intercultural relations.
I guess I will have to learn Twi so that I can explain it to him. It can't be that hard, right?
In other news, we had a record number of people in Prenzlau again for conference weekend. Twenty-five people! Then we had ten again this week. There were so many last week because a part less active/ part member family came to church. The husband is not a member and the son is inactive, but the mom and daughter-in-law are active. They have four children. The husband just found out that he has cancer. Again. He came to church with the rest of the family, except the son. We'll see what happens. That's eight people right there.
Due to expressions of concern- I am doing well.
love,
Elder Perez
No comments:
Post a Comment