Dear Everybody,
It was another exciting week. Transfer calls came. Sadly,
Elder O’Keefe is leaving us. In fact, half of our district is gone. Actually half
of the zone. And in all reality, they dissolved our zone and made a new one. We
have half of the missionaries in the same zone that met together this last Wednesday
for zone training meeting. My new companion is Elder Roth, from Switzerland. It
looks like I will get an opportunity to practice my Schweizerdeutsch (Swiss-
German). It should be a fun time. This probably means I won’t get my wish to
stay in Plauen until the end of my mission though. If it did, then Elder Roth
would be the first and only companion that I have had for three transfers.
I hope that everyone is doing well.
--
Elder Evan Perez
| This is the spot where Elder Uchtdorf's family was invited to church by a member! |
| This makes it really hard to buy a ticket. |
| This is why Sachsen is my favorite part of Germany that I have seen. |
| This is a really cool bridge from actually being on the bridge. |
| More Sachsen |
No comments:
Post a Comment