Dear Everybody,
I have thought long and hard this past week what I wanted to
say. What is my final message? I thought of a lot of great movie references and
quotes, including after seeing the video of how my cousin came home from his
mission:
“So this is how a mission ends? With thunderous applause.”
I have thought often as we drive through the hill country of
the Erzgebirge looking out on to the cities where I have worked for the past
five weeks and thought on the lament of the Savior to the cities that rejected
them. Not that I find my situation anyway comparable, but I could just imagine
him sitting on the Mount Olivet looking at Jerusalem, knowing that the end was
near, lamenting the wickedness of the people he had labored so diligently to serve.
I wish I could talk to every single person down in the
valley and villages within my view.
That is left to someone else. My new mission is elsewhere.
Our mission has sixteen baptismal dates this week. The work
of the Lord will continue. I am just changing roles.
I have labored as an ordained missionary and soon I will
labor as one set apart by testimony and not the laying on of hands.
It is my testimony that the Gospel of Jesus Christ has been
restored to the Earth. That God has not ceased to speak the same way that he
has always spoken to mankind- Through an ordained prophet. I testify of the
literal resurrection of Jesus Christ. He lives.
For the last time with the title,
Elder Evan Perez

So, so beautiful!
ReplyDeletegreat job for your attending Made Your Glowing Skin Remedy
ReplyDeletebgames - Play free games online including racing games, shooting games, sports games, arcade free games, action games, adventure games
ReplyDeleteSee more
cool math run 3
run 3 cool math
cool math games run 2
run 3 cool math games
cool math games run 3
coolmathgames run 3
coolmath games run 3
freecell 123