Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Dear Everybody,
This week we had a mission tour. Elder Kopischke of the Seventy. He is a former mission president of the Germany Berlin mission. He taught us about laying out to new investigators expectations. He talked about telling them that we want them to conduct an experiment, meet with us regularly, having daily contact, them coming to church and praying and other things. All of the missionaries were really excited about it. We are going to try that! I was thinking to myself, "He is just telling the missionaries to do how to begin teaching properly." I am not saying that I do it right every time, but it is funny how the same principles seem new when we finally understand them. He gave a great talk on using Preach My Gospel in October 2007. I really wish that he had spoken in German though. Like I do every zone conference. It was a very good meeting though. 
In other news, Elder Williams is being transferred. He is going to Heide to serve with Elder Müller! My new companion is Elder Weaver. I don't know anything about him. 
love,
Elder Perez

No comments:

Post a Comment