Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year

Dear Everybody,
A New Year has begun. I hope that you all came well into the New Year. I don't think we say that though. Ich hoffe, dass Sie alle ins Neujahr gut eingekommen sind. 
We made cookies on New Year's Eve. That was about the only special thing that we did. Other than that, it was normal. We went to bed at the normal time. Nothing woke us up. The music from the neighbors was only loud in the study room. No sound in the bedroom. No loud explosions. I remember all of the members last year saying that New Year's was going to be like nothing I had ever seen. I slept through that too, so I still haven't seen it. 
I hope that everyone has a wonderful New Year! As our Sunday School teacher said, "I hope that you have a lot of joy this year and I hope you all have lots of problems this year, but if it doesn't happen, it isn't my fault." Sometimes I don't understand German humor. 
love,
Elder Perez

No comments:

Post a Comment