Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas

It would seem that there is no Internet connection here in the church. While we are waiting for Elder Porter to come and examine the problem, I have opened a word document to start typing the things that I want to say, so that we don‘t lose any time. First, I would like to wish everyone a belated Merry Christmas! For you it is belated, but here it is still Christmas. Today is the second of the two days of Christmas. So, it works.

Christmas was a nice couple of days. This year, President Kosak gave all of the missionaries a schedule and a list of productive things to do so that they don‘t waste so much time. It has really helped us to keep the Spirit of Christmas a little better, that is the missionary spirit of Christmas. That is why we have P-day today instead of on Monday. It is not a very good idea to tract during Christmas. Street contacting is also ineffective since no on is on the streets. All of the stores are closed. The perfect day for a P-day and longer member appointments than normal.

We have already gotten rid of our Christmas tree. It is sad to say good-bye, but it was for the best. now we have a lot more free space in the corner.

Frohe Weihnachten Alle!

Elder Perez

P.S. I slid, but it didn't unlock. I think the church should buy all of the missionaries this bike. 



No comments:

Post a Comment