Tuesday, December 2, 2014

We made pie



Dear Everybody,
I should like to submit the following as evidence for the existence of God, and that He has missionaries, whom He helps. 
We made pie in Germany.
We had to pray to find a pie tin. And then we did. And then we made a pie, and it was part of our Thanksgiving feast with investigators and recent converts. 
It was a fun run here in Neubrandenburg/Prenzlau. (Second area, where I have not actually lived in my area.) Now I am off to freeze on the other side of the country. (No Mom, that is not an invitation for you to send me hand warmers and thermal underwear. It is just colder than here.) Wilhelmshaven. Nothing like a North Sea breeze to keep you warm. ~ I have not heard from Elder Goates in a while, but I will be right on the border of his mission!
I am thankful for the opportunity to serve the Lord here in Germany and for all of the great people i have met and will continue to meet. 
love,
Elder Perez

PS Thanksgiving is one of Evan's favorite holidays. He says it's the only time he gets full all year. 

PSS He is quite pleased that he could make a pie in Germany. (Six of the pictures show pie in it.)

















1 comment:

  1. I would be proud of that pie too! And you should definitely send hand warmersand thermal underwear!!

    ReplyDelete