Sunday, October 6, 2013

MTC week 4

Dear Everybody,
I keep forgetting that I am using a German keyboard. The z and the y are switched. You wouldn't imagine that to be much of a problem, but it comes up more often that you think. I have less than two weeks here in the MTC. Very exciting. We receive our travel plans this weekend according to our branch presidency. Fun. Once again I am sorry for the lack of pictures. They have to be sent one at a time, and I forgot my camera again. But I promise next time I will have pictures, for all the time that I have spent in the MTC. There aren't many of them, because they do not allow you to take pictures most places on the campus. Oh well. I have had some interesting experiences with our investigators. We read the Book of Mormon along with one of them because he had not had time to read that week. The Spirit was so strong. That is how the Book of Mormon works. It is impossible to read it without feeling the Spirit. It is the true converting power of the church. Michael is having a more difficult time. It is really hard for him to understand since he has no Christian background. But it is still coming along. Our TRC is the most enjoyable time, where we teach lessons to real German members. One of the members shared his conversion story with us. It was really neat. We also had an amazing Sunday devotional this week from David Baxter of the Seventy. I am curious if there is anywhere that you could watch the Sunday devotionals. They probably air on BYU. You could see me in the choir if that was the case. No idea. Other than the fact that I am on the verge of leaving, There is nothing else to report. Routine stuff everyday. Not much changes. I am excited for conference this weekend. It should be a nice change of pace. We have two new investigators this week. The other missionaries in our district. We are there two new investigators. I have no idea how this is going to work, four missionaries with far from perfect German trying to hold a conversation. Guess we will find out soon. I hope that everything is going well with everyone. Die Gnade sie mit euch. 
sincerely,
Elder Perez

No comments:

Post a Comment