Monday, June 23, 2014

Happy

Dear Everybody,
Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes! I had a perfectly normal day. We went to eat homemade Chinese food at the house of my favorite members, the Nowaks. (Our ward mission leader and his wife.) They invited us and some of their friends over. Great missionaries! President called and asked me several times if I was happy. I am not sure that he was convinced. If you are wondering what it feels like to be 19, there is no difference.
The World Cup is causing inconvenience. As soon as the game starts, all of the stores are closed and no one is on the streets. As soon as it is over, everyone is suddenly there again. We know if Germany won because every single car horn is honking if they did. That and members make it a point to tell us if Germany/USA won or not.
Elder Friebe is my new companion. He is from San Diego, California. Very different from having Elder Wipf as a companion. They are complete opposites.
The sisters are still crazy. Sister Rasmussen and Sister Bollwinkel get along just as well as she and Sister Norton.
Unfortunately, the USB port on this computer is broken. No pictures until next week.
I have run out of time again. I miss my home computer keyboard. It was a lot faster than the one that I am using.
love,
Elder Perez

No comments:

Post a Comment