Dear Everybody,
Elder Wipf and I had a very lengthy discussion about the paradox of preparation, free agency, covenants, omnipotence, etc. In the end, I said that if it was really important to the Lord that we find certain people, then as long as we are doing our very best, He will lead us right to them.
The very next day, we went to tract on a particular street. We ended up looking around for something that is not possible to find in Germany, namely, a public restroom and talking to people along the way. We started a conversation with a woman who said, "I was just talking to the Lord and now you are here. What do you have to share with me?" She has not even finished moving in to her new apartment here in Lübeck.
I know only that the Lord prepares people, makes sure we are there, and can do anything.
sincerely,
Elder Perez
No comments:
Post a Comment