Friday, June 20, 2014

New companion Elder Friebe

Dear Everybody,
I am not being transferred. I am still going to be here for the next six weeks. Elder Wipf is going to Berlin. He will be serving in Tiergarten. Shocked pretty much everyone except for me. A lot of members were surprised.
Elder Friebe is going to be my new companion. He was in my district as I was still in Potsdam/Leest. He is from California. He has been out for four transfers. Lübeck will be his second area. Should be fun.
Things are going pretty well here in Lübeck. We went from having no investigators when I came here to having plenty of work to do. It has taken fasting. And prayer. Miracles. Changing our GML. Things keep coming along.
I was grateful for the Gospel this week and its message as we attended the funeral of a member. It is good that we know that we will one day meet everyone on the other side.
Well, I have run out of time for emails.
sincerely,
Elder Perez

This is Günther's apartment (one of Evan's converts). He made
everything by hand that is in that room, except for the coffee set. 

An original Hamburg piece from the 16th century or something.
It keeps coffee warm for days.

 The house (above) was in a neighborhood where we went to try doors. I am not sure that I captured the perspective, but these houses were HUGE. I could see in the doorway of one that they had a famous painting that I do not remember the name of painted on the ceiling of the entryway.


Bad English translation. It made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment