Monday, August 11, 2014

Horse meat is interesting

Dear Everybody,
Horse meat is interesting. I am not sure whether I like it or not. Some German told me that Pferdbockwurst are not as good as other types of horse meat. It is a typical over said German phrase that the hose is the cleanest animal. Kind of how everyone in America says swimming is the best form of exercise. Elder Müller offered me five Euro to finish his second Wurst while the member had his back turned. I didn't do it. I am not very desperate for money. 
Other than that experience, we had a good week. Prenzlau had record attendance at church yesterday. Ten people! Two non-members! One visitor! I found out that there is a church structure called a group. It is smaller than a branch. But Prenzlau is still a branch and it is going to say that way. In fact, it is going to be a ward!
We have an investigator who we have been teaching. He is from Ghana. We have not been able to get him to come to church. We found out that he thought he had to be baptized to come! He will be baptized, but he can at least come to church before that happens. 
Hope that everyone has a good week!
Elder Perez 

No comments:

Post a Comment