Dear Everybody,
For once, I brought my journal with me so that I would know what to right. Not on purpose. I needed it for another reason, but I still had it for emails!
This week, Elder Muller ate horse meat again. This is funny because he was very careful to avoid it. The same member fed us again. This time Elder Müller said that he would only like a meat patty and not a Bockwurst. The meat patties were amazing. Turns out that they are horse too. Elder Müller had already finished his. Suddenly, it didn't taste so good, although he had said earlier that it was the best patty he has ever had.
Kinder Eier is having a thing where there are Disney fairies in every seventh egg. Elder Roberts has collected them all but one. I was on exchange with him this week. For an exchange treat, we bought Kinder Eier. Elder Roberts had the idea that Kinder should come out with a line with Marvel or DC superheroes in the eggs.
The less active member that we have been working with in Neubrandenburg is now coming every Sunday because we threatened to come visit him on Sunday if he did not come to church.
Prenzlau had fifteen members at church this week! No visitors! Branch building to the max!
Hope that everyone is doing well. Hey, my email is just as long as normal when I have my journal with me.
sincerely,
Elder Perez
No comments:
Post a Comment